CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Sin Yan

Today was Sin Yan's birthday so Oniy3n, Jaslyn, Sara, Sandra and me plan to go to Jaslyn's house to celebrate her birthday... I woke up at 8.30am... I reach the school at 9.30am... I went into the library... I saw Oniy3n, Jaslyn, Sara, Sandra and a few pps senior... we were waiting for Sin Yan... finally she reach at 10.44am... we gather together and gossip about somebody...

12.30pm, Jaslyn's mother reach... we get into the car... we reach her house at about 1.00... we have our lunch... Spagetti... my favourite ooo... then, we play killer and also heart attack while waiting her maid to clean up the rooms... so excited...

Later, we went to her room and play on the bed... haha... like playing s... we also take some photo and video too... Sandra tie our hair... me, Sara and Oniy3n like a small little kids because we short hair so cant tie too much... we also play a little kids game, hide-and-seek... haha... as a form2 and student, we still play those game... really impossible...

Then, we feel tired... Sin Yan, Sara, Sandra and me sleep together on the bed... Oniy3n and Jaslyn were playing facebook... about 7.00pm, we went down and have our dinner... Spagetti too... After that, I back to home... Bath, on9 and sleep...












































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lame . look at sara's hair -do ! hilarious .

♥ ArdnaS ♥ said...

at least v njoy...

MaN said...

hapi birthday ma ma!!