CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

She shouldn't live in this world!

She shouldn't live in this world!

She has a "big mouth"! she will tell everyone about other people secret...

She always fight with me... she pinch me, bit me, kick me, bite me and scratch me... Excuse me! I'm not your child or your husband so you tak layak to do this to me!

She don't let me to use the computer although I'm the one to on the computer... she will rampas the computer from me...

She also like to compare her marks with me... I know I'm not good as you! so what!

Erm... I stop here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sisters will be sisters . but they'll watch your back . trust me . they will

Maxine said...

Babe, chill.

Sometimes sisters are like that,
Vio is right.

~*j0anne*~ said...

she is??
ur sis ar??

regine said...

vio, max:
she always make me d!
I hate it!

joanne:
ya..