CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Play...Happy

After tuition, Suwen, Eming and I decide to go to Suwen's house... so after lunch, my mom send Eming and I to her house...

Then, we went to Yuen Yi house... She follow us go down... We went to the grocery shop to buy ice-cream (red bean flavour) and then we go to the highest floor... aftre we finish the ice-cream, we throw the ice-cream "batang" from the highest floor to the lowest floor...

Later, we went to play water... we sit near the swimming pool... so our pants wet... cold cold... can see the "ahem" (inside) shape... not me la...is another girl... haha... then, we play near the playground... we play like a small kid...





Suddenly, the guard come.... he say someone complain us because we are too noisy... who believe you?? you lie la... hate you... hate you... so, we feel "be song"... later, we go to Suwen's house to change the cloth... my cousin (boy) in the house.... long time didn't see him...

Then, we go to Yuen Yi's house to save her... she quarrel with her sister and her mom scold her... we are the hero!! we play rubix cube... yeah!!





About 6.00pm, my dad come to fetch me and Eming... Go home...