CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Thank you so much!!

Today, after school, my cousin came to fetch me... so I get in to his car...

After a few miniute, he reach my house... I come out from his car and he leave... I press my doorbell... but nobody home... OMG!! my kakak and my brother went to my grandma house... so I walk alone to the "kuil" near my house... Maybe my father there... but I didn't see any red car... haiz... and there is no pondok telefon...

I pass by my ex-tuition teacher house... so I press the doorbell... and I heard the teacher sound... yes!! she is around... and I tell her that nobody home... she jemput me inside... so good... thank you... then, I use her house phone to call my cousin... so I just wait for my cousin to come lo... after a while, the teacher go out... left me and her maid... her maid give me a glass of herba tea...

Then, my cousin reach... so I left her house... my cousin give me the key... so I live alone...

Thank you so much!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your minutes spell wrong...wuahaha

regine said...

fei la u...
type too fast jor ma...