CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My 15th birthday

This is the best birthday I ever had and I would never forget it. You guys really surprise me with this 'plan'.


Once again, Thank you so much. *Bow* and congratz!! You guys have suceeded in this plan-making me ***.

Sin Yan Tze Yen Stephanie: We actually didn't talk for 9 days. I counted. This is the first time and also the last time. But it's just a trick. lolz! == Honestly, I don't really like people playing this type of trick on me. It gave me a bad feeling. Anyway, you guys have planned it and spent time on it. Asking me the same question to make me ***. Forcing me to say sorry. haha! I can't imagine that you guys look for my sister and ask her for help. She told me that you guys have waited her in school until 8am. Really?

This is the birthday cake. Chocolate Banana

The scrapt book and card.

From Sin Yan

From my father in law

I LOVE YOU!

1 comments:

visio 2010 sale said...

Visio 2010 to create data-related chart (rather than using a static image) to display the data, these charts are easy to refresh, and can significantly increase productivity. Using Visio 2010 download graph to system resources and processes information about the operation and shared within the enterprise organization.