CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Hip-hop is so fun!!

Yesterday, my sister, suwen and I just went for a hip-hop class... it's so fun...

We reach there about 8.00pm... before the hip-hop class start, there is a 'hatha' class... I also don't know wat class is it... I saw my friend and her sister... we warm up first then only start our class... the step is a bit difficult to follow la... I think only have 1 seconds to do 1 step... must very very fast leh... but if practise a few time then ok liao... the teacher also teach us how to remember the step...

When the class had finish, we went back our home..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sy0k learning hip hop .

Gee said...

haha..finally i found ur blog..
kaka``

regine said...

vio:
of course la.. u 1 2 learn?

cls:
nw only u found... so cha d..
jk la..

g18 said...

hey... gine gine... learn hip hop dance ar... haha...

onionne said...

hip hop o...
u teach ur "fu wang" la..
she wanna learn de la...
haha...
read my blog n leave sum cmmt la...
thx so much o...

Stephanie 후숭니 said...

I wanna learn!! I wanna learn!! ^^