CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

2 days didn't talk to her liao...

1 day... 2 day... my mum la... because of 1 very very very small thing (can't say, secret)... me and my sister didn't talk to her for 2 days... my uncle and aunt say is my fault wor... but I don't think so loh... I can't drink mah.. why she have to paksa me to drink... everytime also like that... I told her that if I drink it, I will stomach ache.. but she also don't believe it...

When I talk to her, she just当我透明... eh, I not "eat glass big" la... hate it!! this time really the first time leh... and the most horrible... but when saturday, I will very cham.. she don't have work so will stay at home... have to 面对 her la.. haiz..

Hope everything will be ok as fast as possible la... if everyday like that, I'm going to crazy liao loh..

3 comments:

Stephanie 후숭니 said...

drink what?

regine said...

milo.. cz of that thing loh..

Stephanie 후숭니 said...

Haha.. milo..
okok.. sorry
feel sad for you too..