CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Celebrate my birthd@y...

My dad bring my family include my uncle, aunt and cousin to a restaurant to celebrate my birthday... when we reach there, my dad open the vine... my aunt call me to drink it... but I don't like the taste... so I didn't drink it..

There are many dishes... look so delicious... yummy... fish, crab, prawn, vegetables, many many la... finish eating... the worker take out the birthday cake that my uncle buy for me... It's a chocolate cake... my favourite!!


My sister and I put the candles on the cake... then, my dad light the candles and call us to stand together to block the wind.. they sing 'Happy Birthday' song to me...

Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To Regine,
Happy Birthday To You...


Actually I don't like that feeling... I blow out the candles and cut the cake... It's delicious... I eat 2 pieces... sure very fat liao loh... left a few pieces, my mum pack it and bring back home... for tomorrow breakfast gua...

I wish my family and friends always happy and I can get good result...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated bday