CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The last day Of sch00l is my first day Of sp0tcheck in SMK PUTERI TITIWANGSA... hate it ! hate it !

Today is the last day of school for form1 and 2... it is also the first day of spotcheck for me in SMK PUTERI TITIWANGSA... I brought my handchicken and UNO card to school... because it is so boring and we have nothing to do...

After recess, a group of prefect were coming to form1 block... everybody was busying to keep their handchicken... I gave my handchicken to my cousin sister... then, I went back to my class and play...

Finally... the prefect came.. "Pelajar, tolong beratur dua barisan di luar kelas" I'm not so sure what they say la... but similar this sentences la... the prefect went into my class... my UNO!!! dirampas!! OMG!! we didn't gambling mah... why need to rampas wor... we just play killer...

Suddenly, a prefect came out and holding my present that sy gave me... she ask who's present is this? and ask can open it? eh... I have my own privacy leh... you say open then i must open for u? prefect so what... everybody also have their own privacy mah... why need to open for you to see? or.. you think that I keep my handchicken inside... you can shake it but you can't open it!

Luckily, my handchicken didn't dirampas.. if not, i really going to jump the.... longkang... haha^^_ the last day of school also need to spotcheck... why? nothing to do?
cik yap, the discipline teacher say that next year only can get back our things.. haiz...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i understand how you feel ...
hate those people ...
really feel like murdering them

regine said...

ya la...
oways rampas ppl things..
las day oso 1 2 spotcheck..
if 2 free can study or play mah..
u lucky la..
at library tugas..
x nid 2 get spotcheck..
2 months cant ply uno leh..
i wil miss it d..
T.T..

Stephanie 후숭니 said...

I think they shouldn't have spot check on the last day, dahh.. they know last day will be a lot of thing to be rampas.. Bt, is this reasonable to bring for the last day..?? Hhaa.. i dunno la.. but i think it is quite unreasonable to.. WHat i am thinking.. SUAN NIAO..