CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finally..... i finished my exam....

I have finished my exam!! finally... I feel so relax... haha ^^_

I really felt very tired during exam... everyday also '开夜车' ... very late only sleep... but now... I no need to '开夜车' liao... I can sleep early and well... I also can online everyday now... almost 2 weeks didn't chat... my fingers very itchy...

Yesterday is art's exam.. is also the last exam... but more like chating and playing... everyone just chating with their friends.. n walking around the class.. just like shopping in shop.. my class not so big like timesquare la.. haha.. if compare with other form1 classes, my class is the most noisy... haha..

I hope my friends and I can get good result and still maintain in maju class...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your fingers itchy ?
i don't think so ...

wish you luck !

Stephanie 후숭니 said...

good luck
がんばて!!