CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The first day of ajk kop...

Today is the first day as ajk koperasi.. percubaan lah... feel so excited...

I can go for recess earlier... wohoo!! every tuesday... My senior are very good... include my sister.. she teach me how to photostat... first day already teach loh... actually, I tink no need so fast mah... 'man man lai, man man xue' mah...

After I finish my breakfast, I go for 'tugas'... I also not sure about the price.. just know the price of water, junkfood and other thing... Later, they call me to give the money to the kop teacher...

I'm waiting for the next week.. fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

turst me girl , you will get bored of it soon . but you definately love the early recess !

regine said...

ya.. right..
2ml tugas gain..
early recess... haha..