CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

What's wrong with you?!

God! can you tell me why I have a sister such like her? sister should love their younger sister and brother, right? why she treat me like that?

Yesterday night, she use my phone to call her friend without my permission... F*** la... I will lend you my phone if your phone don't have money... But you have about Rm26 leh... and the deadline is 18th march... unless you have only a few ringgit... k, fine! I will lend it... Why you so selfish? if you really want to become a 'selfish person' , just go to the market... no need to study.. waste all the money.. what for?

Today, the same thing happen... I thought she no need to stayback, so i just wait her in front the school... however, she didn't come out and she is sitting near the basketball court... I wait for you so long and now you tell me you have to stayback until 2.30pm.. why don't you inform me earlier? do you know that you are wasting my time... you think i'm very free? if you not free, just call your friend inform me... very difficult meh?

What's wrong with you? do you really have to make me angry only you feel happy and comfortable?

2 comments:

g18 said...

hoi ro ro~
y so angry wor
dun b lik dt la..
haiz~
go view my blog!!
lif cmmnt!!!

regine said...

should la...
she use my fon leh...
mei si guo...