CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Misszzz vio's barbeque party la....

On 22th february, vio house had a birthday/barbeque party.. it's fun!! misszzz it la... waiting for your next party...

Yuen yi and I were the latest person... I'm so sorry about that, vio... g18, qi, oniy3n were there too... vio's parent 'bbqing' look so busy... we just go and say hi~ uncle, auntie... her mother say I changed... of course! the last time you saw me is last year and I cut my hair... her mother really 'dahsyat'... she asked me a lot question and tell us a lot 人生大道理... Vio also invited her primary school friends... they are so serious.. but we are so crazy..

Later, we went to the swimming pool... we took off our shoes and step into the swimming pool... cool!! we also take many photos near the swimming pool.. look so crazy..

Our legs!!
Me & g18
Me & Qi
Me & Oniy3n

Vio took out her cake... secret recipi!! wah sai!! Cappucino cheese cake... Yummy!!
vio cut cake... Happy Birthday!

We helped vio to clean up the place... and we went to her house... we played UNO... and GOSSIP about the parrot..

what are we doing? kissing each other?

About 10.45pm, I went to my home...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good times . good times .