CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nothing is Impossible


Today, I have to stayback for my rumah sukan... About 2.30pm, we go to the field to get ready for the practise... Something happen... about her

She is also the teacher of my rumah... Since form 1, I really don't like her... she call us to warm up... but, she count like a tortoise... 1...... 2..... 3...... 4..... somebody didn't do... again.... 1....... 2..... 3...... 4...... 5...... 6....... 7...... 8..... OMG!! do u know that you are wasting our time?!

Then, a teacher call us to 抛铅球... she is standing there with the form 1 girls... haiz... we sure very cham... she want us to get at least 1 mark only can go home... this is not the first time la... I'm the second form 2 girl to throw 'that ball' leh... when I walk near her, she laugh at me.. I know you think I can't do it mah... you always think like that.. I throw it and I pass... haha... you have nothing to say, right? shame shame la!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

now who's showing off that they can short-put ?