CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Because of the stupid guys!

Today, Pandu Puteri's members have to stayback for kawad kaki... I hate this! it's so bored... we find the senior and told her that we cant stayback... actually we lied...

She lets us go home because we learnt the basic... g18 went home... left me and qi... we went to library... my sister there too... we went in to Petronas to buy some food... about 2.30pm, we reach the library... we went up to the fourth floor... surf internet... blogging... woohoo!

We get no. 4th ang 5th... qi's b'day... but there are many people near the computer of no. 4th and 5th... so we changed place (26th & 27th)... suddenly, a few indian guys came in... one of them get no.26th... SHIT!! I sit his place! they stand beside the computer and show the card to me...

He speak in his own language... Are you crazy?! I'm a chinese girl not a indian girl... how do I understand what you speak? F*** my mood is so nice and now?! because of these indian guys...

1 comments:

Gee said...

haha..stil rmmb my bufday lerx u..
x)