CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

The latest news!


My gangzz always get the latest new... this is because we sit at the first row of canteen...

Today, as usual, we sit at the canteen until the prefect call us to masuk barisan... Suddenly, we saw somebody.. guess who? THS!! her hair changed.. OMG!! She straightened her hair and cut a bit.. I cant believe that she also will... after recess, I ask her..

Conversation between us (in mandarin) :
Me : why you straightened and cut your hair?
THS : no la.. (imagine her expression)
Me : (eh, I'm asking you why, not yes or not! do you understand?!) so how much?
THS : more than 100 loh!

I think this is the latest news for our class...

6 comments:

yuenyi said...

yaya!!!!...i also saw it....very yucky......always smile! smile!...

Anonymous said...

she looks better bald !

Gee said...

haha..i think i know how much!
She chuan me RM150 wor..
tot she veli rich meh..
cheh~

regine said...

zzai:
she vry 'fa qiao' la..

vio:
d whole schl's girls nicer than her loh...

CLS:
150? so expensive arr.. u shud tell her that: my hair x nid to perm oso so straight.. jealous?

Racheal said...

tel her i summore rich...
straighten my hair rm160...

regine said...

racheal:
u wuliao lah...
ur hair so thick...