CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My holidays

Long time didn't update my blog dy loh.. almost 5days..

The first day of holiday, I mean Monday... I went to Timesquare with Car Key, Ee Ming, Mandy and Hor Shin... g18 not free so she... TT... We have our lunch.. BBQ! delicious! then, we went to 'sing K'..

The second day... I have nothing to do at home.. so my sister and I were watching the DVD whole day... E.U. nice!! I watch until episod 15.. you should watch it.. this movie is about the police and gangster...

The third day, today... my sister go to timesquare with her friends... actually I also got go but my eyes bengkak so don't want to go.. I stay at home with my little cute brother... he just playing with the gameboy... and I just continue the movie...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

our holidays sucks

MaN said...

wish ur brother ok after dat lol
man
go 2 my blog n leave sum comment arh!!
www.wretch.cc/blog/xiaomagua
thx thx

regine said...

vio:
agree!
sumore 2 day, schl re-open..
den v can chit chat..

man:
my bro ok la.. nw can walk here walk thr.. can jk 2..
nw go ur blog la..