CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

He angry le!!

Today have 'ah chicken chicken' class again leh... as usual, we change our name tag loh... but today, we make him angry leh... Scary... My 3 pps friends went out for their pps...

He pass-by my table... and he ask..
A.c.c. : Apakah kepentingan sikap berdikari?
Me : Tidak bergantung kepada orang lain... (Eh, you should not ask me loh!)
A.c.c. : Jadi?
Me : Baguslah!! (You also know the answer then no need ask me la.. my saliva is very berharga!)
A.c.c. : (Continue his class loh!)

g18, yy and me just talk about his action!! I also don't know how to described la..Finally, my friends come back... haha!! we talk talk talk about something loh.. secret ooo... we are so excited.. I think the whole class only have our sound... especially yy... she always laugh.. duno why leh? you should go to tanjung rambutan...

When we was talking something funny... the ah chicken chicken teacher shout..
"Janganlah cakap! Dengarlah! Nanti tak faham!"
OMG!! the first time leh.. so scary...

0 comments: