CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Don do that to m3!

Today got chinese period, need to write the "black black thing"... I don't like it... and I don't have those "bakat"... everytime when teacher call us do, I just "colour" it... learn from somebody lor...

I didn't bring the brush... so, the teacher use the brush to draw on my face... why?! can't draw my hand meh?! last year also like that!! why want to change the rules?! or... you jealous we too leng lui... I know we're but also no need like that... black colour! do you know it?! not transparent!

After that, I went back to my sit... and I wipe it with water loh... because of you! I waste my water again! g18 also kena... she so innocent.. she didn't come to school yesterday and she don't know about it... poor sin yan...

2 comments:

g18 said...

ya lor poor me

MaN said...

yalol!!
u too leng lui lah
haha