CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

We're fine

This is a secret between me and you 2... I hope you keep this secret... thx...

Before today 3.00pm... I didn't bother you almost 2 days... this is the first time... everybody also know and they ask me... why? actually, I'm not angry with you, I just don't want talk to you... after you go out for your recess, I put 'that paper' on your table... I just want to give you the answer... I also wrote something behind the paper... after recess time, we back to class... I think you have saw the paper... we have a conversation during chinese and also sivik period... you wrote something...

In the conversation, you asked me why didn't go for pandu puteri yesteray and you thought I don't want to go... you salah faham la... I'm in kop... today... ko-ko again... and you started to asked me why... so, we're fine...

You are my best friends forever!

5 comments:

g18 said...

wa..
so terharu de..

regine said...

thx~
i'm so sory too..

MaN said...

walao!!
so mystery leh
man

Gee said...

ehleh..sound so sweet lerx both of u``

regine said...

aiya..
secret mah..
of course cant tel u guys d mah..