CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

MCD

Today, I just went to MCD with my gang... g18, qi, oniy3n, ming, man and hor shin... I don't who star this... we walk there...

When we reach there, we put our bags... me, g18 and man went to order food... and the other take care the bags... oniy3n order Mc Flurry... my favourite!! after we have our lunch, we chat... suddenly, we heard somebody shout... ah~ like those sound... haha... we just chat about our Royal Family... we call hor shin to "ahem" with man... she say she want to be the 乾 granddaughter of g18... so my gang have 10 person now...

When 2.00pm, ming and hor shin want to go back... so, qi and man send them... left me and g18... suddenly, a little boy say:"hey friend, now what time" (in mandarin) and g18 say:"you younger than us, called jie jie"... then, I went down to pack some food for my sister and her friend... I bought Mc Flurry too... nice! Qi take my photo, naughty naughty arr...

About 2 something, I went home...

4 comments:

MaN said...

haha!!
those type of sound
so funny
!!
man

Gee said...

euuu~i know mandy like it~
kaka XD
btw,i am not naughty lol~

regine said...

ur girlfren wil shout lik dat 2...
ven 'ahem'
haha..

MaN said...

wat lah!!
din like it lah!!