CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Why?!


After school, there is a koperasi meeting at 5Sc2... the third time...

First, senior say those juniors didn't respect the seniors, no ucap them... she say no need so formal, sss just say 'hi' wor... aiyor... why leh? why must ucap? i don like it... then, she call us to get all form5 senior's signature... haiz...

After that, she call us to discuss about "minggu koperasi"... form2 1 group... we don't know each other... and we just chit-chat... when she call us to give our opinion, no one stand up... finally, syafiqah stand up... woohoo~ she call me too... no! why?!

After finish the meeting, I went to MCD with my sister and her gangzz... I saw her(m.w)... she came here with a girl... why must you choose this place to celebrate your birthday?! my sister and her gangzz sing happy birthday song to her... but me? no! I won't do that to her...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this post is weird . it really is .

Racheal said...

haiyo...
little bit thing already so angry liao!!
later not pretty liao!!
haha...^^

regine said...

x pretty oso non of ur business la..
n i'm x angry..
don simply say la..
prettier den u den ok la...

g18 said...

aiyor if say 'hi' 2 snr oso hard..
den i mar wan die liao?
i had2 say 'selamat sejahtera senior' ler..